Novotel Monte Carlo
- Fri May 24th to Mon May 27th
- Tour #2351G
- May 26th, 2013 Circuit de Monaco
- Novotel Hotel Monte Carlo
- Garden room with balcony
- Breakfast daily included
- Airport transfers included
- Welcome dinner included
- GPT tour gift package
- On-site GPT representative
- Taxes/Service included
- Tour and race itinerary
- Monte Carlo Restaurant guide
- Race tickets are not included
- Prices are per person, double occupancy
- 3 nights for $4,995.00
- GPT office staff:
- GPT tour staff:
- Track facilities:
- Our rep was super! Next year Austin!
- Can't say enough good things about Grand Prix Tours!
- Can't think of a better way to spend a week. Awesome job.
- We had a wonderful time!!
- Everyone at Grand Prix Tours was extremely pleasant, helpful, and answered all our questions in a very timely manner. The Monaco GP experience was unbelievably wonderful and completely unforgettable.
- You have done an outstanding job, as always. Everyone I talk with at GPT is friendly, knowledgeable, and extraordinarily helpful. Absolutely first class.
- I had a great time in Monaco thanks to GP Tours. I will be going again next year to Monaco and will use GPTours. Thank you for a fantastic grand prix experience.
- The GPT staff is the best. Just outstanding.
If there was a crown for the greatest race the Indy 500, 24 Hours of Le Mans, Daytona 500 and Monaco Grand Prix would all be fighting for it. Obviously, the judging is subjective and we`ll let you determine the winner but there is no denying Monaco absolutely delivers on the expectations it sets for wealth, luxury, and visual delight. Pristine villas grace the cliffs like billows of whipped cream, cerulean waters drum a rhythm against the rocks beneath and immaculate yachts bob gently in the marinas.
During the Grand Prix sponsors throw money around like there is no tomorrow and the F1 circus is in full song - all the pomp and circumstance, ritz and glitz, shows the glamorous side of F1. Arguably for some, it is the most esteemed motor race on the calendar and if you get your name on the trophy here you know you`re a quality driver.
To see the cars reach the speeds they do in such a confined area is incredible. It`s also a testament to the talent of the drivers. Anyone can drive fast on a wide, smooth racing circuit but the bravery factor definitely comes into play at Monaco; you can fluke a win in F1...but you don`t fluke a win at Monaco.
All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars, per person based on double occupancy.