Le Mans 24 Hours
Hotel Oceania L`Univers Tours
- Fri Jun 13th to Mon Jun 16th
- Tour #2469A
- Circuit de la Sarthe
- Oceania Hotel L`Univers Tours
- Breakfast daily
- Airport transfers
- Welcome dinner Friday
- Le Mans transfers Sat & Sun
- Optional hospitality
- Optional Arnage Excursion
- On-site GPT representative
- Taxes & service included
- Le Mans tour itinerary
- Prices are per person, double occupancy
- 3 nights for $1,795.00
- GPT office staff:
- GPT tour staff:
- Track facilities:
- As always, our GPT representative was a great source of information and great fun. We liked the addition of the pit walk and especially the garage visit. It gave us another team to cheer for! This was our third Le Mans with GP Tours, and you can bet we'll do it again. Thanks for everything.
- GPT rep was fantastic! A great guide!
- Our GPT rep was the best host I have ever been with, he was incredible!
- Our experience with GP has exceeded our expectations and we want to do another event with you in the future.
- The tour package met or exceeded all expectations in services, etc. It was a very good value in my view and I certainly feel I got more than my money's worth. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
- All the staff were so kind and helpful that we could enjoy the race weekend so much. It was worth coming far from Japan. Thank you for the warm hospitality.
- It was a really wonderful weekend in Le Mans. We are right to choose Grand Prix Tours to watch 24 Hours of Le Mans race. It was our first experience, so your Tour was perfect with the tickets, hotel and transportation to and from the circuit all included. Thank you so much for the warm hospitality during the race weekend. This was definitely one of our memorable races. We hope to see you again.
- The hotel in Tours is fantastic - especially now that they've remodeled. Another great trip to Le Mans. Thank you. Robert Blanshard
- GPT Rep was a great guide. Very personable and helpful! Everything worked so smoothly it made flying from the west of canada for a race in France worth it!
- Very impressed awesome weekend looking forward to conducting bussiness with your company in the furture.
- The trip was wonderful, my son and I enjoyed every minute, our rep was an outstanding host and for us it was the trip of a lifetime. THANKS!
- Our host was most knowledgable regarding Le Mans circuit and kept us well informed.
- An excellent weekend at LeMans.
- The Arnage excursion was great.
Pulling an all-nighter...for most of us that brings back memories of last minute cramming and term papers in college. But for the die hard race fans an all-nighter can mean only one thing: the 24 hours of Le Mans!
The road to the podium is simple enough but requires much more than any other race. The most ingeniously designed car helps, but doesn`t cut it; the most talented drivers make a difference, but it`s not enough; the most seamlessly aligned team is indispensable, but falls short. In order to win Le Man you need something more: an unequaled endurance and the will power to match it. For a grueling 24 hours drivers battle it out over an 8 mile circuit, fighting physical and mental fatigue while testing the skill and stamina of every crew member.
As a fan you can choose to tough it out with them, witness the first glimpse of sunrise through bleary eyes and experience the same adrenaline rush when those last few minutes tick down. Skill, speed, and stamina are the three S`s that mark the world`s best automobile race, the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
With 16 overall victories, Porsche is the most successful manufacturer in Le Mans and they are returning to Le Mans in 2014 with a newly developed LMP1 sports prototype. With Porsche back on the scene will this end Audi`s winning streak? Come with us in June and find out for yourself!
In 2014 we have a choice of two packages with one including a private visit of the Status Grand Prix Pits and then heading into the town of Le Mans for the Drivers Parade spectacle! Experience the ultimate in endurance sports car racing and a weekend you wont soon forget!
All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars, per person based on double occupancy.