St Andrews Experience
Macdonald Rusacks Hotel
- St Andrews Experience
- Rusacks Hotel
- July thru Sept
- Includes four rounds of golf
- St Andrews New Course
- St Andrews Old Course
- Kingsbarns Golf Links
- Carnoustie Golf Links
- Airport Transfers
- Golf Course Transfers
- Distillery visit
Macdonald Rusacks Hotel
Originally opened in 1887, makes Macdonald Rusacks Hotel your home from home in the `Home of Golf`. Enjoying a unique place in the history of the 600 year-old game, St Andrews world famous Links includes seven outstanding courses.
The Rusacks Hotel is adjacent to the golf course, is a great choice for a stay in St. Andrews. The pub is a great place to grab a drink, and guests looking for a bite to eat can check out Rocca Bar and Grill, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Rooms at this upscale hotel offer flat-screen TVs, room service, and free WiFi.
Monday, August 14:
You will be met at the airport and taken to the Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews.. Enjoy an evening with your friends.
Tuesday, August 15:
After breakfast, relax until your tee time. Then your foursome has a guaranteed start time at one of the four courses. Van service is available for courses not on the hotels property. In the evening we can make arrangements for dinner at one of the Resorts or one of the restaurants nearby
Wednesday, August 16:
Today is more of a rest day; however we can arrange golf or enjoy some of the many relaxing activities. There are meeting available for awards, meetings, events, or to entertain your group.
Thursday, August 17:
After breakfast, relax until your tee time. If the foursome arrangement is used you will be playing on one of four courses, every effort will be made to get morning times, so that the group can enjoy the VIP Add-ons in the afternoon. Van service is available for courses not on the hotels property. In the evening we can make arrangements for dinner at the Lodge or one of the restaurants nearby
Friday, August 18:
After breakfast, relax until your tee time. If the foursome arrangement is used you will be playing on one of four course. Van service is available for courses not on the hotels property. In the evening we can make arrangements for dinner at one of the Resorts or one of the restaurants nearby.
Saturday, August 20:
After breakfast, a transfer is arranged to take you to the airport or continue your trip to Scotland.
Private Transfer $250.00
Price Per Person
Price Per Person: Please call 949-719-3349 or email for details
Hotel Room Types
King bed max 2 person(s)
Contact Grand Prix Tours
Please use the following contact form to begin the reservation process. A representative will get back to you within 48 hours.
|Old Course [+]|
|New Course [+]|
|Private Transfer [+]|
Preferred Golf Premium Membership (US$295)
For the frequent traveler who enjoys playing a round wherever and whenever. Your US$295 Premium Membership includes Preferred Golf Fantasy Challenge and offers exclusive access to the world’s finest golf resorts, and more:
- Unlimited opportunities to book American Express® Complimentary Golf Package for a free round of golf with each consecutive two-night stay at participating Preferred Golf member resorts
- Access to dedicated Golf VIP Desk to assist with pre-arrival needs, preferred tee-times, and more
- Membership in iPrefer points-based loyalty program. You will earn points on every eligible stay, plus VIP benefits including complimentary Internet and free upgrades
- Exclusive member rates and packages including upgrades, free rounds, and complimentary Internet
- Guest privileges at some of the world's most exclusive courses (some conditions apply)
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Up to 25% off green fees at participating courses worldwide