Kiawah Island Golf Resort
Kiawah Island Resort - Golf Incentives
The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is a luxurious oceanfront property set on beautiful Kiawah Island. Opened in 2004, it was quickly named Americas Best Resort Hotel by Andrew Harper`s Hideaway Report and the Robb Report, and it holds AAA Five Diamonds and Forbes Five Star awards.
Guests enjoy more than 10 miles of pristine beach and access to five unmatched golf courses, including The Ocean Course, site of the 1991 Ryder Cup, 2012 PGA Championship, and recently named the site of the 2021 PGA Championship. Named the number one Tennis Resort in the World by TennisResortsOnline.com, and located on one of America`s top 10 beaches. The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity for creating unforgettable memories.
Kiawah Island Golf Resort:
Ocean Course, Turtle Point Course, Osprey Point Course, Oak Point Course
We offer five world-class golf courses designed by Pete Dye, Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio, Gary Player and Clyde Johnston. Using the island`s magnificent setting of rolling sand dunes, expansive saltwater marshes and quiet maritime forests, each architect has created a unique expression of golf`s varied challenges and rewards.
Kiawah Island Golf Resort is proud to offer the services of walking caddies and forecaddies at The Ocean Course. The caddie program, established in 2000, has quickly developed into a hallmark of The Ocean Course golf experience. When combined with the natural seaside setting and the award-winning Pete Dye design, walking The Ocean Course with a caddie by your side is an unforgettable experience. Located on the exposed far eastern end of the island, The Ocean Course is buffeted by unpredictable ocean winds. The knowledge and guidance of a caddie are enormously helpful for any player navigating the seaside links of The Ocean Course and its unique challenges.
If the dates on this program do not fit your schedule, or the length of the program is too long or short, we will send you an exclusive proposal to fit your requirements.
|Cougar Point [+]|
|Oak Point [+]|
|Ocean Course [+]|
|Osprey Point [+]|
|Turtle Point [+]|
|Private Transfer [+]|
Preferred Golf Premium Membership (US$295)
For the frequent traveler who enjoys playing a round wherever and whenever. Your US$295 Premium Membership includes Preferred Golf Fantasy Challenge and offers exclusive access to the world’s finest golf resorts, and more:
- Unlimited opportunities to book American Express® Complimentary Golf Package for a free round of golf with each consecutive two-night stay at participating Preferred Golf member resorts
- Access to dedicated Golf VIP Desk to assist with pre-arrival needs, preferred tee-times, and more
- Membership in iPrefer points-based loyalty program. You will earn points on every eligible stay, plus VIP benefits including complimentary Internet and free upgrades
- Exclusive member rates and packages including upgrades, free rounds, and complimentary Internet
- Guest privileges at some of the world's most exclusive courses (some conditions apply)
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Up to 25% off green fees at participating courses worldwide