Golf at the Broadmoor CO
The Broadmoor - Golf Incentives
The Broadmoor opened 1918, and is the longest-running winner of the Five Star & Diamond awards from both the AAA and Forbes guide. The hotel offers guests a unique way to experience the beauty of the American West, and continues that tradition through the only Five Star, Five Diamond restaurant in Colorado. The timeless elegance of the historic hotel offers a one-of-a-kind experience.
The Broadmoor - East Course - West Course - The Mountain Course
Regardless of your handicap, you`ll find The Broadmoor`s golf courses challenging and enjoyable. Designed by Donald Ross, Robert Trent Jones Sr., and Nicklaus Design, each of the immaculate 54 holes on the three championship courses offer a challenging experience to golfers of all levels. There is little wonder that GOLF Magazine ranks the resort number one in North America.
There is a host of recreation available; the spa, tennis, fitness training, swimming, rock climbing, a movie theater, hiking, biking, fly fishing, horseback riding, and hot air balloon. Need we say more? Well yes, there is so much more about the incredible history of The Broadmoor that the scope of this introduction cannot give it justice. Can you believe they had a shooting school that was run by Annie Oakley? The Broad moor Ice Palace, an Olympic training center, opened on January 1, 1938. There are eighteen restaurants that are located in the main hotel buildings, golf club, pool cafes, Summit Restaurant, and the Golden Bee pub. The dismantled English pub was brought to the United States from England and reassembled at the resort.
Oh, you came here to play golf? The three courses facilities are exclusive for members and guests. The Mountain Course, The East Course and The West course, tournaments have included the US Woman`s Open and US Senior Open. You will adore the courses.
If the dates on this program do not fit your schedule, or the length of the program is too long or short, we will send you an exclusive proposal to fit your requirements.
|The Mountain Course [+]|
|The East Course [+]|
|The West Course [+]|
|Guided Bike Tours [+]|
|Rock Climbing [+]|
|Team Laser Tag [+]|
Preferred Golf Premium Membership (US$295)
For the frequent traveler who enjoys playing a round wherever and whenever. Your US$295 Premium Membership includes Preferred Golf Fantasy Challenge and offers exclusive access to the world’s finest golf resorts, and more:
- Unlimited opportunities to book American Express® Complimentary Golf Package for a free round of golf with each consecutive two-night stay at participating Preferred Golf member resorts
- Access to dedicated Golf VIP Desk to assist with pre-arrival needs, preferred tee-times, and more
- Membership in iPrefer points-based loyalty program. You will earn points on every eligible stay, plus VIP benefits including complimentary Internet and free upgrades
- Exclusive member rates and packages including upgrades, free rounds, and complimentary Internet
- Guest privileges at some of the world's most exclusive courses (some conditions apply)
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Up to 25% off green fees at participating courses worldwide