Golf at Spanish Bay
The Links at Spanish Bay - Golf Incentives
The Inn at Spanish Bay offers contemporary comfort for golf enthusiasts and relaxation-seekers alike. Edged by the magnificent Del Monte Forest and overlooking the Pacific Ocean, The Inn is situated among groves of tall Monterey Pines and surrounded by its own link land golf course.
The Inn feature 269 rooms, the luxurious accommodations and elegant furnishings provide an air of tranquil sophistication. Guests can relax around the fire pits and enjoy a California roll from Roy`s at Pebble Beach, or delicious cocktail from The Lobby Bar, as you listen to the sounds of the bagpiper as he strolls the course each evening. Genuine, inviting hospitality creates an indulgent retreat after a day amid the incomparable Pebble Beach Resorts, and World famous Peninsula.
Pebble Beach Links - Links at Spanish Bay - Spyglass hill
The Links at Spanish Bay was opened in 1987, in a sport that counts history in hundreds of years, Spanish bay is a recently opened course. However it is designed after legendary Scottish courses of the late 19th century, hence the bagpiper closing the course in the evening. In the inaugural round Tom Watson shot a 67 which still stands as the courses official record.
Like many of the old Scottish links courses, The Links at Spanish Bay was built on vast sandy wastelands. Development of the links was planned to protect the peninsulas delicate dunes habitat with more than 100,000 native species being planted each year. This limits the links gallery to approximately 5,000 spectators for tournaments.
Celebrating fifty years in 2016, Spyglass Hill Golf Course continues its reputation of being a really tough course from the pro tees. The PGA tour lists the Spyglass holes 6, 8, and 16 as the most difficult on the tour, and with holes names like `Black Dog` and `Billy Bones` it is enough to frighten any par 18 players to choose a different course. For the scratch player it`s a matter of rubbing your hands together and going for it!
If the dates on this program do not fit your schedule, or the length of the program is too long or short, we will send you an exclusive proposal to fit your requirements.
|Spyglass Hill [+]|
|Del Monte Course [+]|
|Pebble Beach Links [+]|
|Links at Spanish Bay [+]|
|Private Transfer [+]|
Preferred Golf Premium Membership (US$295)
For the frequent traveler who enjoys playing a round wherever and whenever. Your US$295 Premium Membership includes Preferred Golf Fantasy Challenge and offers exclusive access to the worldâ€™s finest golf resorts, and more:
- Unlimited opportunities to book American ExpressÂ® Complimentary Golf Package for a free round of golf with each consecutive two-night stay at participating Preferred Golf member resorts
- Access to dedicated Golf VIP Desk to assist with pre-arrival needs, preferred tee-times, and more
- Membership in iPrefer points-based loyalty program. You will earn points on every eligible stay, plus VIP benefits including complimentary Internet and free upgrades
- Exclusive member rates and packages including upgrades, free rounds, and complimentary Internet
- Guest privileges at some of the world's most exclusive courses (some conditions apply)
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Up to 25% off green fees at participating courses worldwide