Golf at the Wigwam Arizona
Wigwam Arizona - Golf Incentives
The desert resort in Arizona offers 54 holes of championship golf on site has been part of Arizona history since 1929. And what a beautiful location to visit in with winter, with the desert sun taking away the blues of the long cold spells of the North. After your game of golf, visit the Red Door Spa for relaxation, there are four swimming pools, a state-of-the-art fitness center, nine tennis courts and bicycle rentals. For the evening dinning there are three restaurants offering excellent cuisine.
Gold Course, Patriot Course, Heritage Course
The hotel itself is handsomely crafted in the Territorial Adobe style, this collection includes guest rooms, casitas and suites nestled among 8,000 vibrant rose bushes, towering palms, flower gardens and citrus trees with access to a patio or balcony that brings the outdoors in. Deeply entwined with Arizona history, The Wigwam welcomes you to come make a little history of your own. Stretching over 440 lushly landscaped acres, our elegantly crafted adobe-and-timber luxury resort provides a rich palette of experiences.
Exceptional golf has been a hallmark of the Wigwam experience, which includes two Robert Trent Jones Sr. courses, laid out over 350 acres. The Gold course has recently been brought its original Robert Trent Jones design with the help of Tom Lehman. If you feel your game is a little rusty, take a lesson or two at the Players Academy created by world renowned instructor Warren Scutte.
Arizona`s climate is ideal for your trip. Dry, sunny days and cool evenings, golf during the day, maybe tennis in the evening on the illuminated tennis facility on one of the nine tennis courts. Finish the day off with dinner at one of the restaurants.
If the dates on this program do not fit your schedule, or the length of the program is too long or short, we will send you an exclusive proposal to fit your requirements.
|Heritage Course [+]|
|Patriot Course [+]|
|Gold Course [+]|
|Private Transfer [+]|
|Hot Air Balloon [+]|
|Grand Canyon Tour [+]|
Preferred Golf Premium Membership (US$295)
For the frequent traveler who enjoys playing a round wherever and whenever. Your US$295 Premium Membership includes Preferred Golf Fantasy Challenge and offers exclusive access to the world’s finest golf resorts, and more:
- Unlimited opportunities to book American Express® Complimentary Golf Package for a free round of golf with each consecutive two-night stay at participating Preferred Golf member resorts
- Access to dedicated Golf VIP Desk to assist with pre-arrival needs, preferred tee-times, and more
- Membership in iPrefer points-based loyalty program. You will earn points on every eligible stay, plus VIP benefits including complimentary Internet and free upgrades
- Exclusive member rates and packages including upgrades, free rounds, and complimentary Internet
- Guest privileges at some of the world's most exclusive courses (some conditions apply)
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Up to 25% off green fees at participating courses worldwide