Golf The American Club
The American Club - Golf Incentives
Accommodations at the American Club are truly top-draw, they have been awarded an AAA Five Diamonds and Five-star resort hotel, combine historic charm, uncompromising service, and gracious hospitality. This Tudor-style redbrick building welcomes guests with gracious hospitality that has earned a reputation second to none. Adjacent to The American Club, the Carriage House is home to the Kohler Waters Spa and offers the same renowned service in more contemporary surroundings.
The Irish and The Straits at Whistling Straits, Meadow Valleys and The River at Blackwolf Run.
The American Club sets the tone for an experience that will not soon be forgotten. Guests play championship golf on four Pete Dye-designed masterpieces, including Whistling Straits, site of 2004, 2010 and 2015 PGA Championships, and the Ryder Cup. After a day`s golf, indulge yourself at the luxurious spa treatment in the five-star Kohler Waters Spa, one of only 35 spas in the world with this designation.
Four courses designed by legendary designer Pete Dye. Dye Designs has established a worldwide reputation for unique, environmentally sensitive, ecological, championship, resort and public golf courses. Dye Designs believes that Dye courses can produce better golfers, while providing local employment and valued recreation for all those who play them.
It`s not just the golf it`s all that goes with the American Club. There are sports and racquets ball facilities, fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking and canoeing. Try the golf academy, ranked in the top 50 best golf schools in America by GOLF Magazine, Kohler Golf Academy provides year-round golf instruction with practice facilities at Blackwolf Run® and Whistling Straits® during the golf season.
If the dates on this program do not fit your schedule, or the length of the program is too long or short, we will send you an exclusive proposal to fit your requirements.
|The River [+]|
|The Straits [+]|
|Meadow Valley [+]|
|The Irish [+]|
|Private Transfer [+]|
Preferred Golf Premium Membership (US$295)
For the frequent traveler who enjoys playing a round wherever and whenever. Your US$295 Premium Membership includes Preferred Golf Fantasy Challenge and offers exclusive access to the world’s finest golf resorts, and more:
- Unlimited opportunities to book American Express® Complimentary Golf Package for a free round of golf with each consecutive two-night stay at participating Preferred Golf member resorts
- Access to dedicated Golf VIP Desk to assist with pre-arrival needs, preferred tee-times, and more
- Membership in iPrefer points-based loyalty program. You will earn points on every eligible stay, plus VIP benefits including complimentary Internet and free upgrades
- Exclusive member rates and packages including upgrades, free rounds, and complimentary Internet
- Guest privileges at some of the world's most exclusive courses (some conditions apply)
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Up to 25% off green fees at participating courses worldwide