Hampton Inn Downtown-Indianapolis
- Sat May 24th to Mon May 26th
- Tour #2454A
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Hampton Inn Downtown
- Breakfast daily
- Speedway transfers on Sunday
- Police escort to Indy 500
- Indy 500 Race preview party
- Indy 500 Hall of Fame Museum
- GPT tour gift package
- Hospitality desk
- On-site GPT representative
- Tax/Service charges included
- Indy 500 race itinerary
- Restaurant/Entertainment guide
- Race ticket not included
- Prices are per person, double occupancy
- 2 nights for $995.00
- GPT office staff:
- GPT tour staff:
- Track facilities:
- Our GPT Rep went out of their way to help ensure we had the best race experience. They took the initiative of coming back to us while we were in line to get into the track, and leading us to an express line where there was no waiting! This was our 4th Indy 500 with GPT and everytime was extremely smooth, seamless, and enjoyable. GP Tours have earned two customers for life. Thank you, Darryl and Karen DelGiudice
- Our GPT Rep was an enthusiastic support, greated us warmly and made everyone comfortable and at ease. They were clear about directions and made themselves available when needed. Throughly enjoyed ourselves. - David & Leslie Snodgrass
- Awesome Race. Tower Suites Seats Excellent, Host and Hostess Staff in Suites Excellent. Thank You.
- We can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed our stay and the race! Your organization could not have done a better job. The hotel location, the bus and especially the tickets were amazing. We are hoping to do it all over again next year in the same seats!
- Tessa did a great job all weekend. This was my first tour with GP. I'll be back for some F1 tours. Hotel WiFi was a little weak in the room, 12th floor. Seats for the race were fantastic! Hotel location was perfect. Thanks!
- This was an incredible weekend. From the first phone call to GP Tours until we departed the bus at the end of the race, your staff was the most polite, friendly and professional representative of GP Tours. Everything was precise and accurate, including the final package of information. There is not one thing I would change in terms of itinerary, timing or execution. I would highly recommend GP Tours to everyone. Thank you GP Tours for a wonderful, never to be forgotten weekend.
- This was the first time to Indianapolis during a race weekend. I am really glad I went. I am very satisfied with the GP tours company and staff. I really want to travel aborad for F1 races and I fell very confident that the trip will be well planned by attentive and knowledgeable staff who have experience managing these events.
You have to travel far and wide to find someone who hasn`t heard of the Indianapolis 500. Barcelona, Spain...heard of it, Cozumel, Mexico...heard of it, Edinburgh, Scotland...heard of it. The Indy 500 has grown from a one-day race into more of a phenomenon. Even the locals tell you there`s something special about Indianapolis in the merry month of May. There are many other auto races, but the mystique of Indy stands alone.
For over 100 years the 2 and 1/2 mile oval has stood the test of time. Indy, Formula One, NASCAR and MotoGP have all run on the famed track. Completed in 1909 and paved with 3.2 million bricks, it`s still referred to as the "Brickyard", but only the start/finish line is bricked now, for nostalgia`s sake.
Back in those days, mechanics rode along with the drivers, but at the first race, driver Ray Harroun had no mechanic in his car (the other 39 drivers did). Instead, he mounted a rearview mirror to watch for traffic. Auto historians claim it was the first ever usage of such a mirror. Thanks to his new invention Harroun won the race, amid some controversy.
From the first 500 to the most recent, there is never a dull moment. Consider this our personal invitation to join us as we find out what 2014 has is store!
All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars, per person based on double occupancy.