Hampton Inn Downtown-Indianapolis
- Sat May 28th to Mon May 30th
- Tour #2654A
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- 100th running of the Indy 500
- Hampton Inn Downtown
- Breakfast daily
- Driver hosted cocktail party
- Speedway transfers on Sunday
- Police escort to Indy 500
- Indy 500 Hall of Fame Museum
- GPT tour gift package
- Hospitality desk
- On-site GPT representative
- Tax/Service charges included
- Indy 500 race itinerary
- Restaurant/Entertainment guide
- Race ticket not included
- Prices are per person, double occupancy
- 2 nights for $995.00
- GPT office staff:
- GPT tour staff:
- Track facilities:
- This was my 2nd tour with GP tours. As with the first tour our GPT Rep was always on hand to help with any query or to give assistance when required. One of the highlights was the police escort to the track. The whole week-end was just brilliant. Thanks.
- It was very helpful to have GP tours guide my first visit to the Indy 500, and also nice to have such an international group on the tour. Thanks for a great weekend.
- It was a wonderful weekend! We enjoyed every minute of it! It was well organized, and we were especially thankful to have the bus service to and from the race! Thank you very much!
- We enjoyed ourselves immensely. Our first time with GPTours, and Indy 500. Cudos your company.
- Our GPT Rep went out of their way to help ensure we had the best race experience. They took the initiative of coming back to us while we were in line to get into the track, and leading us to an express line where there was no waiting! This was our 4th Indy 500 with GPT and everytime was extremely smooth, seamless, and enjoyable. GP Tours have earned two customers for life. Thank you, Darryl and Karen DelGiudice
- Our GPT Rep was an enthusiastic support, greated us warmly and made everyone comfortable and at ease. They were clear about directions and made themselves available when needed. Throughly enjoyed ourselves. - David & Leslie Snodgrass
- Awesome Race. Tower Suites Seats Excellent, Host and Hostess Staff in Suites Excellent. Thank You.
- We can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed our stay and the race! Your organization could not have done a better job. The hotel location, the bus and especially the tickets were amazing. We are hoping to do it all over again next year in the same seats!
- Tessa did a great job all weekend. This was my first tour with GP. I'll be back for some F1 tours. Hotel WiFi was a little weak in the room, 12th floor. Seats for the race were fantastic! Hotel location was perfect. Thanks!
- This was an incredible weekend. From the first phone call to GP Tours until we departed the bus at the end of the race, your staff was the most polite, friendly and professional representative of GP Tours. Everything was precise and accurate, including the final package of information. There is not one thing I would change in terms of itinerary, timing or execution. I would highly recommend GP Tours to everyone. Thank you GP Tours for a wonderful, never to be forgotten weekend.
- This was the first time to Indianapolis during a race weekend. I am really glad I went. I am very satisfied with the GP tours company and staff. I really want to travel aborad for F1 races and I fell very confident that the trip will be well planned by attentive and knowledgeable staff who have experience managing these events.
Celebrate the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500 with Grand Prix Tours! There is no greater edge of your seat, racing spectacle in the world. 2015 proved to be one for the books as chants of "USA
USA" from the hundreds of thousands of spectators rose from the cavernous Indianapolis Motor Speedway! Memorial Day is home to the Indy 500.
Spend your vacation touring the quaint downtown of Indianapolis, visit the historic Hall of Fame Museum and get a chance to kiss the bricks yourself. Join Grand Prix Tours along with racing legends Derek Daly and IndyCar driver, Conor Daly, at their special Race Preview Party and get the inside scoop for the weekend. Who is going to drink the milk in the winner`s circle this year? This historic event is not to be missed!
All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars, per person based on double occupancy.