Doubletree Orlando at SeaWorld
- Fri Feb 21st to Mon Feb 24th
- Tour #2420B
- February 23, 2014
- Daytona International Speedway
- Doubletree by Hilton Orlando
- Speedway transfers Sat - Sun
- Optional Scanner Rental
- GPT tour gift package
- Hospitality desk
- On-site GPT representative
- Tax/Service charges included
- Daytona 500 Tour itinerary
- Restaurant/Entertainment guide
- Prices are per person, double occupancy
- 3 nights for $725.00
- GPT office staff:
- GPT tour staff:
- Track facilities:
- We really enjoyed the experience, and it was great to be back with Grand Prix Tours again. See you next year.
- Very accommodating & a pleasure to travel with. Very organized & helpful. Thanks!
- We had a VIP experience. You guys have a first class touring business.
- Enjoyed every minute.
- Look foward each year to joining your tour.
IT is stock car`s biggest, most important and most anticipated race of the year. It is also the first race of the season which makes this a must-see-event! A nearly $2 million payday awaits the winner - but the spoils of gold and glamour are merely part of the race`s mystique. There`s also the heritage of the most prestigious race in NASCAR.
The Daytona 500 is the direct successor of the shorter races held in Daytona. Back then the track was partially on the beach so cars were equipped with wipers to combat the sand they faced. The inaugural Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway was run in 1959, and since then NASCAR has grown from its provincial Southeastern roots into a national phenomenon.
Drivers crave a win at this track and the racing spectacle is unmatched. You haven`t truly experienced NASCAR if you haven`t experienced the "Great American Race!"
All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars, per person based on double occupancy.