Spanish Grand Prix
Hotel Jazz Barcelona
- Fri May 9th to Mon May 12th
- Tour #2449A
- May 11, 2014 Circuit de Catalunya
- Hotel Jazz Barcelona
- Breakfast daily
- F1 Race Preview Get-Together
- Track transfers Sat/Sun
- Optional Friday track transfers
- On-site GPT representative
- Tax/Service charges included
- Spanish F1 tours itinerary
- F1 tickets not included
- Prices: Per person, double occupancy
- 3 nights for $1,595.00
- GPT office staff:
- GPT tour staff:
- Track facilities:
- Had a great time, enjoyed everything, thank you very much.
- Julie & I had a fabulous time. Had a terrific cruise in advance of the race, then back in Barcelona, our Friday evening get together was absolutely great with lots of stories and F-1 history. Marc Priestley led a very insightful discussion on current race activities. The Best.
- Couldn't have asked for better conditions or race outcome. The welcome party was very well done, with interesting presentations by Mark Priestley of McLaren and the GPT Rep. The transfers to and from the track were very helpful.
- We really enjoyed our Barcelona trip. The race tickets couldn't have been better (top row). The Race Preview Party hosted by Peter Windsor was a special treat and our hotel room was spectacular.
- We had soo much fun -- we have traveled with you before and have always been pleased. Thank You Much!
- This was my third trip with GPT and I hope its only the beginning!! Wouldn't go any other way!
- F1 Paddock Club was such a great experience. Would definitely do it again. for another GREAT F1 experience!!!
Formula 1 fans have the great advantage of combining a race and vacation in one package but not all Formula 1 races balance this equation equally. Let`s be honest - the Monaco Grand Prix is more about Monaco and less about Grand Prix. On the other hand, the Belgium Grand Prix is ALL about racing. The F1 Spanish Grand Prix in Barcelona balances this mix perfectly. It`s a fun race in a fun city giving you an all-around fun vacation!
Let`s start with Barcelona. A host city to the Olympic Games, Barcelona knows how to accommodate a large swell of visitors. You can walk just about everywhere. With so many different districts, parks, attractions and shopping options the only problem you`ll have is finding enough time to cram it all in!
Enough about the city - lets talk about the Spanish Grand Prix! Catalunya is a fantastic track. The drivers know it well since it is a winter test track which makes for some great racing. The view is unbeatable - you can see about 1/3 of the track from anywhere you sit. The Spanish Grand Prix is a win-win for everyone!!
All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars, per person based on double occupancy.