United States Grand Prix
Marriott South Austin
- Fri Oct 31st to Mon Nov 3rd
- Tour #2498A
- Nov 2, 2014 Circuit of the Americas
- Marriott South
- 4 Miles from downtown
- Breakfast daily
- F1 Driver hosted dinner party
- Track transfers on Sat/Sun
- Complimentary downtown shuttle
- GPT tour gift package
- Hospitality desk
- On-site GPT representative
- Tax/Service included
- Tour and race itinerary
- Restaurant/Entertainment guide
- Race tickets not included
- Prices are per person, double occupancy
- 3 nights for $1,545.00
- GPT office staff:
- GPT tour staff:
- Track facilities:
- It was a lifelong dream for my father and I to make this trip to a F1 race. Thank you for making that happen with the convenience you provide. - Troy Cash
- Everything was handled perfectly.
- Cheers GPT Staff, Everything was great as always. - David Vaia and Millie Smith
- This was my 3rd F1 tour with you and I'll definitely do another one.
- Great weekend! We felt well taken care of and not a worry all weekend! Will definitely use GP Tours again!
- This was our 2nd year to attend COTA F1 and also work with GP Tours. The staff did an extraordinary job of securing our accommodations and transportation to the track. We will book again next year through GP Tours!
- Best racing event ever for me. Personal tour by Sir Jackie Stewart...WOW! - Betty Saidel
- This is my 4th-5th GPT, this time my son went with me & the tour & race staff crew were great. I think you have a new customer with my son. Thanks for a super trip. Troy Raynor
- Looking forward to next year.
- The tour was very well organized, and the Driver hosted party on Saturday night was a highlight. The transportation worked out great, and the grandstand seats were terrific.
- Best Formula 1 Race I've ever been to. The facility was incredible and the event was very well supported by the city. With regards to Grand Prix Tours, I would strongly recommend them to everyone. The staff is incredibly accommodating,organized,knowledgeable and friendly.
- We had a wonderful weekend. Everything was well organized and made our trip very enjoyable and relaxing.
- Very well organized this year.
- GP Tours staff was fantastic. Great service. The Saturday party was great. Loved every minute of it.
- Always a great time.
- Great staff and room was nicely equipped. The track has great facilities. Thanks for everything - we really enjoyed it.
- How to improve an already great experience? Maybe something to acquaint tour-goers more with the musical side of Austin could be cool. The James Allen event was terrific, too.
- Both Laureen and I had a wonderful weekend. Very well organized!
- The service, hotel and race track facilities were first rate. This was my first F1 race, and I will be using GP tours for any future events I attend. Your staff created a very friendly, attentive atmosphere, and I felt that everything had been taken care of.
- The package lived up to high expectations for the entire race weekend. The Driver Hosted party was a real success. I really enjoyed the interview with the Williams Race Engineer.
Remember your favorite roller coaster ride when you were a kid? As soon as you got off you ran back in line because you just HAD to ride it one more time? That`s how we feel about the United States Grand Prix in Austin!
Any doubts that the Circuit of the Americas would produce a `passing` race were well and truly laid to rest with a tremendous return to the US by Formula One. The grandstands feature excellent views of more than a single corner or straightaway and the layout allowed for enough passes throughout the field that it was easy to lose count - when was the last time you could say that about a Formula One race?
We aren`t stretching the truth when we say it was probably the best race of the year at the best F1 facility on the calendar. So, anyone want to get back in line with us for next year`s United States Grand Prix in Austin?
All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars, per person based on double occupancy.