Belgian Grand Prix
Crowne Plaza Maastricht
- Fri Aug 21st to Mon Aug 24th
- Tour #2593A
- August 23, 2015 Spa-Francorchamps
- Crowne Plaza Maastricht
- Track transfers Sat/Sun
- Race Preview Party
- Breakfast daily
- Belgian Grand Prix gift package
- Hospitality desk
- Optional Friday track transfer
- On-site GPT representative
- Taxes/Service charges included
- Belgian Grand Prix itinerary
- Dining/entertainment guide
- Book by 23 Jan 2015 for Pre-Sale price
- Prices are per person, double occupancy
- 3 nights for $1,495.00
- GPT office staff:
- GPT tour staff:
- Track facilities:
- The first tour I've booked with GP Tours, but definitely not the last. From start to finish, it was a fantastic experience. Great staff who made everything easy and enjoyable.
- We had a wonderful time and the race was super. The party on Friday was very nice and Marc Priestley was probably the best speaker we have seen at any of the pre-race parties.
- The entire experience was excellent. The hotel staff was excellent. The Spa Circuit was spectacular but getting to our seats in our grandstand was challenging.
- This was my second trip with GP Tours and it was as exceptional as the first journey. Apart from the excitement of just being at Spa, the Marc Priestley talk and the excellent support and organization provided by GP Tours made the overall experience memorable. Thanks. - Cary Jones
- The entire GP Tours staff has always excelled and the 2012 Belgian GP was just fantastic. Our onsite rep did a great job at keeping the entire event running smoothly and inviting great interaction between all the guests!
The Belgian Grand Prix reputation precedes itself. From its storied past to the magical spell the track seems to cast over fans and drivers alike, one could assume the legend of Spa is along the lines of Greek mythology. But make no mistake, Spa isn`t a myth and it`s just as captivating as you`ve heard.
So what makes Spa, well... Spa? For starters Spa is a classic circuit and motorsport in its purest form, famed for its dramatic undulation changes and challenging corners that generally produce close, exciting racing. Then there`s the legendary Eau Rouge. This may be the most famous, wicked, steepest, craziest corner in the entire world and the only corner in the series where drivers have negative G-forces. Seeing the best drivers in the world take on one of the most famous and challenging tracks in the world is unlike anything you`ve ever experienced!
Between Liege (Belgian) and Aachen (Germany) there is Maastricht which is in Holland. It is famed for the signing of the European Union Treaty in 1992 creating a single European currency. We were able to find an excellent five star hotel for you to stay in this wonderful city which is within 45 minutes from Spa. Maastricht is known for its lively squares, narrow streets, and historical buildings.
The Belgian Grand Prix has an history second to none, with Monaco and Monza, Spa goes back to the golden era of the Silver Arrows.
All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars, per person based on double occupancy.